This website was set up to help you learn all about residential pumps and what other kind of pumps are available to help your sort out which kind of pump you require.
- AxFlow acquires Ireland’s Induchem GroupAxFlow Holding AB has bought Induchem Group, an Irish specialist provider of fluid handling solutions including valves, pipe solutions, mixers, pneumatics and pumps. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Cork, Induchem has operations in Ireland and the UK. Induchem serves a wide range of market segments including pharma, power generation, chemicals, petrochemical, design and engineering. […]
- SIDE Industrie continues DIP System developmentSIDE Industrie has added its DIP-T Triplex direct in-line pumping system to its DIP System range.French company SIDE Industrie has further developed its DIP System (Direct In-Line Pump System) range with the introduction of the DIP-T Triplex direct in-line pumping system. SIDE Industrie specialises in pumping difficult fluids. Its new system, which is fitted with […]
- Alfa Laval expands range of self-priming pumpsAlfa Lavals LKH Prime 40 is the latest addition to its range of self-priming pumps, achieving a flowrate up to 110 m3/hr and head of 115m.Alfa Laval has added the LKH Prime 40 to its range of self-priming pumps, offering reduced energy consumption and CO2 footprint. The Alfa Laval LKH Prime uses a combination of […]
- Fluidra to supply more than 100 pumps for Hungarian waterparkThe Debrecen Nagyerdei Strand water park.Fluidra is to install equipment, including more than 100 pumps, for 22 pools at the Debrecen Nagyerdei Strand water park in Debrecen, in eastern Hungary. The project, scheduled for completion in April 2020, will see Fluidra install the engine room equipment, including 44 filters and over 100 pumps. Fluidra will […]
- Pressure transmitter released by ifm electronicThe PM16 series of pressure transmitters provides a total accuracy of 0.2%.German sensor manufacturer, ifm electronic has released a new pressure transmitter for hygienic applications. The PM16 series of pressure transmitters is designed to provide a total accuracy of 0.2% and has improved temperature compensation for fast temperature changes such as in CIP & SIP […]