This website was set up to help you learn all about residential pumps and what other kind of pumps are available to help your sort out which kind of pump you require.
- Krohne offers SIL 2 for DK glass devicesThe SIL option is applicable for devices with stainless steel or brass process connections with bistable NAMUR limit switches and a junction box.Krohne’s variable area (VA) flowmeters DK46/47/48/800 with glass tube are now compliant with SIL 2 and are the first, and currently the only, SIL 2 glass tube purgemeters on the market. Typical applications […]
- Ebara builds vacuum pump overhaul facility in DresdenThe construction site in Dresden.Ebara Precision Machinery Europe (EPME) is investing €1.6 million in a new centre in Dresden, Germany for the overhaul of dry vacuum pumps. The 800 m2 overhaul centre will also have office space and a warehouse for the European market. Ebara Corp's EPME is a European sales and service company whose […]
- Tsurumi launches 22 kW models in KTZ seriesThe new models in Tsurumi's KTZ-series provide a maximum head of 71 m and maximum capacity of 4 m3/min.Tsurumi has added two 22 kW models to its KTZ-series, the KTZ422 (4-in) and KTZ622 (6-in) submersible pumps which support models ranging from 1.5 to 15 kW. The KTZ-series is designed for harsh environments such as mining, […]
- Verder merges Packo and JEC brandsThe Packo portfolio.The Verder Group is bringing together its hygienic pump manufacturing companies Packo and JEC under the Packo name. Packo manufactures hygienic centrifugal pumps while South Korea’s JEC produces rotary lobe pumps and twin-screw pumps. JEC pumps will now be incorporated with Packo, offering a broader range of centrifugal, lobe and twin-screw pumps under […]
- Trial compares slurry pump & parts’ performanceWeirs engineers decided on a Warman MCR pump instead of the AH pump with non-OEM parts.A recent trial of Weir’s Warman pumps at a gold mine in Canada compared the use of different pumps and non-OEM parts. Agnico Eagle Mines’ LaRonde gold mine in Quebec had been using two Warman AH12/10 slurry pumps to manage […]