This website was set up to help you learn all about residential pumps and what other kind of pumps are available to help your sort out which kind of pump you require.
- Crane makes proposal to acquire CircorCrane Co has submitted a proposal to acquire Circor International Inc for US$45 per share. The all-cash proposal represents a 47% premium over Circor's closing price on Monday 20 May 2019, and a 37% and 51% premium over the three- and six-month volume weighted average share prices, respectively. Crane proposed the all-cash transaction to Circor […]
- MDS study selects Mitsubishi-Upwing partnershipPreliminary indicators show that Upwing's MDS pump system will improve the reliability and retrievability of ESPs.Upwing Energy, an artificial lift technology company, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have been selected by DeepStar, an international offshore research and development consortium, to perform a feasibility and conceptual study of Upwing’s Magnetic Drive System (MDS) for Electric Submersible […]
- High stand demand for VDMA 2019Visitors at the last VDMA International Rotating Equipment Conference in 2016.There has been a high demand for stands at the VDMA’s fourth International Rotating Equipment Conference - Pumps, Compressors and Vacuum Technology, with 50% of the stands already booked for the accompanying trade exhibition. The conference will take place on 24 and 25 September 2019 in […]
- Sulzer Wood chalks up nine years without LTIEach project is assessed to ensure safe working practices are employed at all times.Sulzer Wood, which provides pump maintenance for the offshore industry, has recently recorded nine years without a lost time incident (LTI), which equates to approximately 1.5 million man hours. The company’s service centre repairs and maintains pumps in the workshop as well as […]
- Gardner Denver finalist in Motion Control AwardsGardner Denver has been selected as a finalist for the Manufacturer of the Year and Technical Innovation awards.Gardner Denver has been selected as a finalist for two categories in the Motion Control Industry Awards 2019. The categories are Manufacturer of the Year and Technical Innovation for its iConn, cloud-based air analytics platform focused on smart […]