This website was set up to help you learn all about residential pumps and what other kind of pumps are available to help your sort out which kind of pump you require.
- Xylem launches new agitator pumpThe new SPC41 agitator pump is designed for continuous operation in beverage refrigeration systems.Xylem’s Flojet brand has released the new SPC41 agitator pump, designed for continuous operation in beverage refrigeration systems. The company says the new Flojet SPC41 delivers trouble free performance in fluid pumping and agitation, which maximises cooler design and productivity, while ensuring […]
- PG Flow Solutions to deliver pump system for diamond recovery vesselDamen Shipyards Group has contracted Norway’s PG Flow Solutions to deliver an engine room pump system to an offshore mining vessel that the shipbuilder is constructing for De Beers Marine Namibia. PG Flow Solutions will supply a complete engine room pump system to the vessel, including fuel oil transfer pumps and fresh water transfer pumps, […]
- Maag unveils new umbrella brand strategyUeli Thuerig, president of Maag Group.The Swiss company Maag Pump Systems AG is realigning its branding and corporate strategy. Having made a number of acquisitions in recent years and significantly expanded its product portfolio, Maag Group is now bundling its activities into four centres of excellence: Pump & Filtration Systems, Pelletizing Systems, Pulverizing Systems, and […]
- FSubsea expands board of directorsErik Sverre Jensen (left) and FSubsea CEO Alexander Fuglesang (right).Norway’s FSubsea AS has added Erik Sverre Jensen to its board of directors and as a shareholder. Sverre Jensen, who holds an MSc in Petroleum Engineering, is a former Asset Area manager at Norsk Hydro, platform manager (Oseberg) and most recently field development director and COO […]
- Ohio Transmission Corporation makes another acquisitionOhio Transmission Corporation (OTC) has acquired Pumps, Parts and Service Inc (PP&S), an industrial pump and repair business in the southeastern United States. OTC recently expanded its pump, filtration, service and fabrication business with the acquisition of Furey Filter & Pump Inc and its subsidiary PSI Engineering LLC. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, PP&S was […]