This website was set up to help you learn all about residential pumps and what other kind of pumps are available to help your sort out which kind of pump you require.
- Xylem supports Man City’s Cityzens Giving safe water projectXylem Inc is partnering once again with Manchester City Football Club’s Cityzens Giving annual charitable campaign which helps young leaders around the world change lives through football. Cityzens Giving sees City Football Group and its partners donate £400 000 to six community football projects. Over a six-week campaign, Manchester City fans will hear from the […]
- ITT introduces ultra-compact product for biopharmThe new size valve is designed for the critical reliability needs of sampling and low flow bioprocess applications.ITT’s Engineered Valves brand has extended its EnviZion valve product line with the new BioviZion fractional size valve for ¼–½ in applications. The new size valve is designed for the critical reliability needs of sampling and low flow bioprocess […]
- Chesterton launches cartridge seals on AXIUSThe first mechanical seals offered on the AXIUS platform are the Chesterton 1810 single cartridge and 2810 double cartridge heavy duty modular cartridge seals.A.W. Chesterton’s new single and double cartridge seals are built on its new AXIUS modular seal platform and provide in-field scalability for many different sealing applications. The modular seals enable customers to […]
- SPX Flow appoints new Food & Beverage channel partner in EgyptSPX Flow has named Petroconsult as a new channel partner for its Food & Beverage and hygienic applications business in Egypt. Cairo-headquartered Petroconsult already supports the SPX Flow ClydeUnion Pumps, Bran+Luebbe and Johnson Pump brands across the oil, gas and petrochemical sector in the region. Now this new agreement, a new Petroconsult subsidiary will provide […]
- John Crane adds new service facility in AntwerpThe busy Port of Antwerp. Image Rudmer Zwerver/Shutterstock.John Crane has expanded its European footprint with a new facility in Antwerp, Belgium. Located close to the Port of Antwerp, the new service centre enhances John Crane’s local service and support network for OEM and end user customers serving oil and gas, power generation, chemical, pharmaceutical production, […]